Location: 14141 70 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 7B4
- Post journal entries
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Reconcile accounts
Work Experience: 1- 2 years of relevant experience or Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment
Personal Suitability: Organized, Judgement, Excellent written communication, Accurate, Team player, Reliability, Flexibility
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Excel, Database software
Candidates must be legally entitle to work in Canada.