Geyser Transport Ltd. located at 102 – 7337 137 Street Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 1A4 is currently looking for one bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
- Post journal entries
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Reconcile accounts
- Education: Completion of secondary school
- Work Experience: Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or 1- 2 year of relevant experience
- Language: English is required
- Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Repetitive tasks
- Personal Suitability: Organized, Judgement, Accurate, Reliability, Dependability, Flexibility
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Access, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Excel
Candidate legally entitle to work in Canada can apply by Email.