Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. based on 718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9, has been manufacturing quality European Style kitchen cabinets since 1997. Over the years we have been dedicated to tremendous quality and craftsmanship to suit every individual need for either their home or workplace.
After 15 years of service in the Burnaby community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside from our amazing staff, we take the time and care to make sure even the tiniest detail is managed, in every circumstance. There, really, is no other way. We feel we can conquer almost any feat in this industry. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail.
Career Opportunities at Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd.
718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9
Remuneration and Benefits
Position is entitled to received 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay is applicable after 40 hours of work per week. Extended medical health benefits after 90 days of service.
Cabinetmakers will be keeping the tradition of Danma Kitchen Cabinets and we expect them to be experts to:
• Use a variety of woods and laminates to construct and repair wooden cabinets, furniture, fixtures and related products
• Operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, mortisers and shapers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
• Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
• Mark outlines or dimensions of parts on wood
• Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products
• Repair or restyle wooden cabinets, boxes, drawers and related products
• Estimate amount, type and cost of materials required.
• Clean and maintain machinery and tools to ensure a safe working environment
Job requirements to qualify for position
• Completion of a 3-4 year apprenticeship program or 2-3 years of experience in the trade is required.
• Trade certification for cabinetmakers will be an asset, but not necessary.