- Load and unload materials and move materials to work areas.
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe jobsite.
- Help cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Assist in shaping, measuring, and assembling wood material, joint moldings and related activities.
- Smooth and sand surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
- Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Take care of construction equipment.
- Assist skilled tradesman and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Perform other activities at work sites, as directed.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset.
- Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time.
- Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of heavy equipment and objects.
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all-weather conditions.
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and as per company’s contracts
Interested candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers and youth.
Company Location: 8828, 139th Street, Surrey, BC, Canada- V3V5X4