Kuldeep Kaur & Harnek Singh Pannu resident of 31471 Southern DR, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5N9 are currently looking for a Companion (NOC 6471/4412) for their elderly mother.
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $18.50 / Hour (30 hours / week.)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay. will be paid each pay day on a bi-weekly basis.
Skill Requirements: Completion of secondary school is required
Minimum 1 year of related experience or Completion of a training program in related field is required. CPR / First aid certification would be an asset.
Work Location: 31471 Southern DR, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5N9
Job Responsibilities: This position involves working with our Old mother on a one on one basis and includes the following duties as mentioned below,
- Assist our mother in daily day to day activities like bathing, administering medications.
- Provides companionship by reading, conversation, and listening.
- Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being.
- Take doctor’s appointment and take care of proper Hygiene.
- Take care of her dietary meal as advised by nutrition or doctor.
- Assist with all daily chores.
- May perform some other household work as requested.
- Provide meal and snacks on timely basis.
- Take for short walks or assist in regular exercise.
Personal Skills: Reliable, trustworthy, Punctuality, calm, good interpersonal and communication skills. Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening shifts.
Non-smoking work site Environment
Optional live-in accommodations available at no charge.
Work in Employer’s home
NOTE: Live-in arrangement is not a condition of employment.
Job is equally open and available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, indigenous persons, Men, Women, Visible Minorities, Students, Youth & New Immigrants. Candidate should be eligible to work in Canada
Please reply with your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you would be a great addition to our family. We look forward to hearing from you!
By Email to us at email@example.com
By mail at 31471 Southern DR, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5N9.
Consideration will be given to qualified candidates only.