- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs and monitor and order supplies.
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Manage kitchen operations.
Experience: Completion of 1-2 years of non-university certificate or diploma or other program in cooking or culinary arts or 1-2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods.
Personal Suitability: Dependability, Initiative, Team Player, Excellent oral communication, Judgement, Flexibility, Reliability, Organized
Location: A150 20689 Willoughby Town Centre Drive, Langley, BC, V2Y 0X7
Candidate should be willing to work on all shifts (Evening & weekend).