Greco Drywall Ltd is looking for 2 Drywall Installer (NOC 7284) to work for their company all over the Lower Mainland & Vancouver area.
Business Address: 2939 Southern Crescent Abbotsford, BC- V2T 5H8
Benefits: Benefits will be paid as per BC Employment Standards Act. Vacation Pay 4 % of gross salary will be paid on Employee’s each scheduled pay cheque.
Experience: 3-4 year of work experience in the related field is required or Completion of a 3-4 year of apprentinceship program in plastering/drywalling is required.
Job Location(s): Operating all over lower mainland & Vancouver area based at 2939 Southern Crescent Abbotsford, BC- V2T 5H8
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
- Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joist.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form.
- Use a lift to place ceiling panels.
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units and plumbing
- Lays Out reference lines and points, computes position of framing and mark positions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Hand-eye co-ordination; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines.
Eligible Candidate should have the ability to lift heavy objects such as drywall sheets, Ability to work effectively in adverse weather conditions, Ability to bend, stand, lift, carry for extended hours.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job.