Posting Date: April 17, 2018
- Load, unload and move wires and other materials at the site.
- Work on wiring layouts and installations according to the drawings specifications with Electrician.
- Help electrician in installing and replacing lighting fixtures, switches, relays, circuit breakers, communication system and alarms.
- Hand over hand tools to electrician to work on wiring and circuits.
- Assist in drilling as required.
- Ensure satisfaction using test equipment.
- Perform duties assigned by Electrician.
- No experience required; Training will be provided
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume at email@example.com with "Electrician Helper" in the subject line.
- By Mail: 8670 Tunis PI Surrey BC V3S 4Y6
Aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are welcome to apply.
Sun Stone Electric Ltd.
Number of positions:
Occupation / Industry :
Building Construction / Skilled Trades
Salary / Range:
$20.50 per hour
Start Date of Employment (Approx.):
As soon as possible
Deadline to Apply:
April 16, 2018