LOOKING TO HIRE?
We can help.
Finding and hiring new employees can be a challenge. We offer free Employment Services to help reduce the risks and challenges of hiring.
Our employment specialists help your business find and hire new employees that are a right fit and able to meet your evolving needs.
FREE EMPLOYMENT SERVICES FOR LOCAL EMPLOYERS:
- Wage subsidy programs to offset your hiring and training costs
- Free Job Posting Services
- Pre-screened applicants for your job openings
- Hiring Fairs tailored to your company’s hiring needs
- Job Development and Job Coaching services
- Job start supports for your newly hired employees (bus tickets, work gear etc.)
AS A PROGRAM FUNDED BY THE PROVINCE OF BC:
All our services are available to you cost-free and tailored to your unique hiring needs. Our goals are based on your hiring success. Contact us today to see how we can help grow your business.
Or contact us at 604-584-0003 ext 1401
What is COMMUNITY AND EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP?
Community and Employer Partnerships (CEP) foster networks of community organizations and employers across B.C. The purpose of these partnerships is to work together to address labour market issues and increase employment opportunities for unemployed British Columbians. This mutually benefits all stake holders while building a strong, healthy community.
For more details visit:
CEP FACT SHEET