- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations and train farm workers.
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- Ensure farm safety procedures are followed.
- Maintain quality control and production records.
- May perform general farm duties when required.
- Minimum 1-year farm work experience required
- Language: Basic knowledge of English is required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment which may be physically demanding. Heavy lifting required
- Essential Skills: Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Significant use of memory
Accommodation will be provided at $30/week (if required). Relocation expenses & private health insurance covered by the employer until the worker is covered by the appropriate provincial health insurance plan.
Meadow Ridge Berry Farms
Number of positions:
Occupation / Industry :
Salary / Range:
$19.00 per hour
Start Date of Employment (Approx.):
As soon as possible
Deadline to Apply:
December 9, 2018