- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- Supervise harvest operations
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Maintain and monitor the quality of the yield
- Prepare production records
- Train general farm workers on farm procedures
- Perform general farm duties as required.
Working Abilities and Physical Capabilities:
- Heavy lifting required
- Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required
- Ability to work outdoors in All weather conditions.
- Ability to take the necessary steps to improve the farm operations as well as the crop
- Ability to Supervise 5 to 10 Farm workers.
Type of Farm Operations: Berries, vegetables and root crops
Experience: Minimum of 1-year farming experience is required
Location of Work: 1045 Mccallum Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 8A4