- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations and train farm workers.
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- Ensure farm safety procedures are followed.
- Maintain quality control and production records.
- May perform general farm duties when required.
- Minimum 1 year farm work experience required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment which may be physically demanding.
- Essential Skills: Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Significant use of memory
Working Conditions: Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing and walking
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
- 5235, Glenmore Road, Abbotsford, BC
- 34659, Townshipline Road, Abbotsford, BC
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume with contact number
At Baring Farms Ltd., we are committed to fostering an accessible environment where all employees feel valued, respected and supported