Posting Date: November 6, 2018
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made up of wood, wood substitute, light steel and other material.
- Fit, install and trim items such as molding, stairs and hardware.
- Prepare layouts using measuring tools.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and material required.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, frames, trim or hardware, using hand or power tools.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails or screws.
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction or repair
** no phone calls or walk ins, shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
B&K Finishing & CarpentryLtd
Number of positions:
Occupation / Industry :
Building Construction / Skilled Trades
Years of experience:
2 – 3 years
Salary / Range:
Start Date of Employment (Approx.):
Number of hours per week:
Deadline to Apply:
December 3, 2018