Job Location(s): 11338 89 Avenue Delta BC V4C 3G1 Canada.
Jay-Smart Technologies Inc. based at 11338 89 Avenue Delta BC V4C 3G1 Canada are currently hiring 02 permanent full-time Installation and Repair Technicians- Telecom to join immediately. Ideal candidate is required to perform:
• Install, remove and maintain various telecommunications equipment and related systems such as CCTV camera systems, security alarms, data network, telephones, audio video systems and other telecommunications equipment
• Configure operating systems and install software for access to the Internet
• Inspect and test operation of telecommunications equipment
• Diagnose and locate equipment faults, and adjust, replace or repair telecommunications equipment
• Install, maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment such as alarm systems, access control systems, video systems, Ethernet wireless and wired networks, computer equipment and peripherals
• Installation and service of complex electronic/electrical systems
• Travel to remote locations all over lower mainland B.C. for service and installation projects
• Keep track of inventory and supplies of equipment
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a college electrical and electronics program and several months of on-the-job training or Completion of a 3-4 year apprenticeship training program or 2-3 years of work experience in the trade is required.
• Good communication skills in English are required.
• BC Class 5 Drivers license is an asset.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times is applicable after 40 hours of work per week.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply immediately via: