Catalyst Logistics Ltd. is looking for 6 Long Haul Truck Driver for full-time permanent position. Following is the job description, if eligible please contact Catalyst Logistics Ltd.
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles to transport goods and materials to destinations over long distances.
- Oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading ,and safety and security of cargo
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, and brakes
- Communicate with central dispatcher
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
- May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods, if needed.
- Education: Completion of Secondary education is required.
- Experience: 1-2 years experience as a truck driver is an asset.
- Should have Class 1 driving license or should be able to acquire one.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- Clean driving abstract. On the job training will be provided.
Benefits: Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular applicable after 60 hours of work per week. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Location of work: Various locations all across Canada/US with business based at aforementioned address
If eligible, please apply at the earliest.