- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles to transport goods and materials to destinations
- Oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading ,and safety and security of cargo
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, and brakes
- Communicate with central dispatcher
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
- May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Experience: 1-2 years experience as a truck driver is an asset.
- Should have Class 1 driving license or license equivalent to Class 1 from anywhere or should be able to acquire one.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- Clean driving abstract.
- On the job training will be provided.
Benefits: Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular applicable after 60 hours of work per week. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
- Various locations all over Canada & US based at Unit 201-B 7337 137TH STREET SURREY, BC V3W 1A4
Logwin Trucking Ltd
Number of positions:
Occupation / Industry :
Logistics / Transportation
Years of experience:
1 - 2 years
Salary / Range:
Start Date of Employment (Approx.):
As soon as possible
Number of hours per week:
Deadline to Apply:
April 16, 2018