- Operate and drive the long haul truck to transport goods and materials to and from the required destination.
- Plan the trip accordingly and ensure the availability of all the required documentation that are needed to transport the goods.
- To perform the inspection of the vehicle systems, equipment and accessories before, during and after the trips.
- To make note of all Cargo information (hours of service provided, distance travelled, and fuel consumption) in a log book.
- To communicate with the other drivers in a clear and concise manner using the communication devices and the on-board computers.
- To ensure safety and security of cargo at all times and follow safety procedures.
Experience: 0 to 1 year of previous experience as a driver is required. Any additional years of experience as a driver are an asset.
Job Requirements: Driver’s License (Class 1 or A), Air Brake Endorsement.
Effective communication skills, knowledge of first-aid is an asset. Candidate should be willing to work on all shifts.
Benefits: As per employment standard act. 10 days paid vacation and Medical Benefit.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: The ideal candidate will have physical strength and stamina. He/She should be able to drive long distances and overnight.
Interested Candidates should apply only through e-mail:
*No Walk-Ins and phone calls please*