Oxbridge Mechanical Ltd. located at 13516 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W3H2 Canada requires two Plumbers to join operations immediately. We welcome and encourage Youth, New immigrants, and Aboriginal people.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems.
- Install, repair and maintain domestic/commercial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, etc.
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- May prepare cost estimates.
Essential Skills: Should be able to Work with others, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Critical thinking, Job Task planning and organizing, and Continuous Learner
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast Paced environment, Attention to Detail, Hand-eye co-ordination
Experience: Minimum three years of related work experience is required