- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
Completion of high school and at least 2 years of related experience required.
Locations of work:
Various locations in lower mainland region
Relocation cost of up to $3000 will be provided after successful completion of probation period of three months.
***no phone calls or walk in suitable candidates will be contacted***