- Plan, direct and evaluate the store operations.
- Maintain inventory while adhering to budgets
- Supervise, recruit, hire, train employees
- Guide staff to efficiently stock, rotate and display product to ensure quality and freshness
- Ensure the proper set up of racks, tables, coolers etc
- Resolve customer complaints
- Prepare work schedule.
- Comply and ensure Health, Safety and Food Safety policies are followed.
Essential Skills: Superior communication and interpersonal skills, PC and computer systems knowledge is necessary.
Other Information: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Fruiticana Produce Ltd.
Number of positions:
Occupation / Industry :
Sales / Retail / Business Development
Years of experience:
1 - 2 years
Salary / Range:
$27.00 - $ 29.00 / hourly
Number of hours per week:
37.5 hours / week - (Overtime, Weekend, Evening, if required)
Deadline to Apply:
January 26, 2018