Sunrise Poultry Processors Ltd., the largest individual chicken processing plant in Western Canada is currently looking for a team of Production Workers to join our assembly line team. We’re looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and who thrive in a team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will have some prior experience in a factory environment and have the ability to work the night shift. We need to fill these jobs immediately, so it is important for new hires to hit the ground running.
Why is it great to work for Sunrise Poultry Processors Ltd.?
- Full time position
- Excellent company paid benefits including medical, dental, pension
- Progressive wage scale according to Company’s Collective Bargaining Agreement
- You’ll be joining a collaborative team at top tier companyFill up various roles in the production to include packaging and further processing of bone in and bone out products that would meet the company, CFIA and customer specifications.
Production Worker Responsibilities:
Fill up various roles in the production to include packaging and further processing of bone in and bone out products that would meet the company, CFIA and customer specifications.
Education and Qualifications:
- Completion of High School
- 2 to 3 years of related experience in the food processing industry is an asset.
- Certificates in WHIMIS and Food Safe an asset.
- Physically fit.
- Effective team player.
- Proven safe work record.
- Able to work around machinery and in a manufacturing environment.
- Applicants with a Valid Occupational First Aid Level 2 First Aid Certificate will be given preference.
- Have the flexibility to work day, afternoon or night shift.
If interested in working with an expanding and fast growing which offers personal and professional growth, please email your resume. We thank all applicants; however, we will only contact those who are being considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.57 /hour