Sterling Roofing Ltd. located at 7077 125A Street Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 1T5 is currently hiring two Roofers.
Work Location Information: Candidates are required at various locations in Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland depending upon company contract.
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Install sheet metal flashings
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Education: Completion of Secondary School
- Work Experience: Completion of 2-3-year apprenticeship program or At least 2-3 year of related work experience in trade
- Language: English
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Large Workload
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Team player, Dependability
Candidate legally entitle to work in Canada can apply by Email.