- Prepare both veg and non-veg tandoori dishes as per restaurant menu.
- Ability to operate the Tandoor (clay oven)
- Monitor and maintain clean working area and cooking surface.
- Frequent use of tandoor stick taking all sorts of safety measures.
- Take care of clay oven and upraise inform if any repair or upgrade is needed.
- Slice and prepare raw food ingredients for future use.
- Supervise kitchen helpers and train them.
- Have operational knowledge of standards, food portions and presentation styles of all dishes in restaurant menu
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Working conditions :
- Able to work in hot and humid environment.
- Able to work in high pace environment under pressure
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for the first 3 months covered by employer, if required
Type of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day.
Location: 5688 Fraser st,Vancouver,BC,V5W 2Z4